Ulmefoorum.eu Ulmefoorum.eu
See on foorum kõigile ulmehuvilistele Eestis!

KKKKKK   OtsiOtsi   Liikmete nimekiriLiikmete nimekiri   KasutajagrupidKasutajagrupid   RegistreeriRegistreeri 
 ProfiilProfiil   Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sissePrivaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse   Logi sisseLogi sisse 

Who is your favourite Star Wars character?

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    Ulmefoorum.eu -> Star Wars
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
katalina
Kadett

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 5:42 pm    Teema: Who is your favourite Star Wars character? Vasta viitega

I ask this question on every forum Smile

Mine are:

1. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker
2. Luke Skywalker
3. Qui-Gon Jinn
4. Padme Amidala
5. Admiral Piett

And what about yours?
AlienX
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 5:52 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

This topic already exists, but after all you don't quite get the Estonian yet.

http://www.ulmefoorum.pri.ee/foorum/viewtopic.php?t=174

But favourite character...hmm, I guess I'll pick Darth Vader because he is afterall my childhood hero (I know he's bad, at least until Episode VI's end, but still I always wanted to be so powerful like him). Of course I like also Han Solo, Qui-Gon Jinn and Darth Maul.

http://raidoukuzunoha.wordpress.com/
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte MSN Messenger
Enterprise
one of a kind

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 5:54 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

I have always found it hard to choose only one when there are many that I like. I'll try to come up with something though. Very Happy

1) Obi-Wan Kenobi - not so remarkable in the old episodes in my opinion but Ewan McGregor did a very good job portraying his character, especially in Episode III.

2) Han Solo - I simply like characters of his type. Very Happy

3) Chewbacca - c'mon, you just can't beat the good old Chewie. Very Happy

It changed the future, and it changed us. It taught us that we had to create the future, or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for each other, because if we don't, who will? And that strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely of places. Mostly, though, I think it gave us hope that there can always be new beginnings, even for people like us.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Vaata liikme veebilehte
katalina
Kadett

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 6:06 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

AlienX

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't understand that topic was about favourite character Embarassed
AlienX
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 6:25 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

katalina kirjutas:
AlienX

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't understand that topic was about favourite character Embarassed

Nothing to apologize, I understand.

Smile

Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte MSN Messenger
Olorin
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 8:46 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

I think it's Qui-Gon, I just like him. He looked really cool in ep. I, which was the first SW I saw, and I was pretty sad that he died in the end. I also like Obi-Wan (in episodes I-III) and Han Solo. Although my avatar may seem to be speaking otherwise, I actually don't like Darth Sidious much. Darth Maul is my favourite character from the Dark Side. There is nothing very special about him, but I don't like any other evil character enough for him to take the place of Darth Maul.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum
Yoda
Admiral

PostitusPostitatud: Nelj Nov 02, 2006 11:32 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

I like Sidious because of his great mind to think up something so big. Getting the power and culiminating with order 66 Rolling Eyes And his pleasure when all the plans come together, he's just made out of pure evil! And the other is Obi-Wan. His loyalty to the Jedi rules and codec (not like his mentor Qui-Gon) and his brave attempt to stop Anakin from falling to the Dark Side. So, this is it! borg
shadowman
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Nov 03, 2006 1:35 am    Teema: Vasta viitega

Vanas maakeelses teemas on küll sõna juba võetud, aga mis seal ikka.

Noone can beat R2D2! And i'm not joking, this little piece of metal really is one of my all time favorite characters of Star Wars. It's impressive how a little beeping trashcan is turned into a real character that is not only fun to watch but also able to make people really feel sorry for it when it's getting kicked or shot at Smile And it's not as annoying as the Ewoks or Chewbacca (sorry, Enterprise Twisted Evil).

It's a bit more difficult to pick my favourite human (or at least carbon-based Razz) character.

From the old episodes, I'd probably say Obi-Wan Kenobi, he seemed to be the most reasonable of the good guys. And of course Darth Vader. From the new episodes... I don't know, maybe Qui-Gon Jinn and Padme Amidala (the later of them more because of the actress than the character itself). And I almost forgot Yoda.
You can't take the sky from me
Tagasi üles
Enterprise
one of a kind

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Nov 03, 2006 6:49 am    Teema: Vasta viitega

shadowman kirjutas:
Noone can beat R2D2! And i'm not joking, this little piece of metal really is one of my all time favorite characters of Star Wars. It's impressive how a little beeping trashcan is turned into a real character that is not only fun to watch but also able to make people really feel sorry for it when it's getting kicked or shot at Smile And it's not as annoying as the Ewoks or Chewbacca (sorry, Enterprise Twisted Evil).

Yeah, well, I guess we have to agree to disagree on that one. Very Happy For me R2D2 is the most annoying character in Star Wars and I always cheered when things went badly for it and hoped it would get destroyed. Very Happy

It changed the future, and it changed us. It taught us that we had to create the future, or others will do it for us. It showed us that we have to care for each other, because if we don't, who will? And that strength sometimes comes from the most unlikely of places. Mostly, though, I think it gave us hope that there can always be new beginnings, even for people like us.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Vaata liikme veebilehte
AlienX
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Nov 03, 2006 9:10 am    Teema: Vasta viitega

shadowman kirjutas:
Vanas maakeelses teemas on küll sõna juba võetud, aga mis seal ikka.

I don't like R2D2 either. C-3PO has more personality.

Tagasi üles
Olorin
Veteran

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Nov 03, 2006 1:56 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

R2D2 is not that bad a character. So isn't C-3PO. Chewbacca is actually quite cool and the Ewoks don't annoy me at all.
But the character I really hate is Jar-Jar Binks. Twisted Evil

"Meessa gonna make youssa movie sukah"
Tagasi üles
TrekRanger
The One

PostitusPostitatud: Reede Nov 03, 2006 4:37 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

I'd have to say Han Solo, because I consider Harrison Ford to be an excellent actor. This character had interesting depth to it and if Han Solo was present, you could almost always laugh at something he said. Smile

I also enjoyed watching C-3PO, who got into troubble more than anyone else, regardless of his careful nature. He was just the sort of funny character you need in a movie like Star Wars. Wink

"The Universe is so vast and we are so small, that the only thing we can ever truly control, is whether we are good or evil"
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail Vaata liikme veebilehte
Fletcher
Lipnik

PostitusPostitatud: Laup Mai 05, 2007 7:26 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

Sorry for bringing up the topic but I just wanted to say that Yoda is the character that I have always respected throughout the Star Wars saga (though I really don't remember him being in "A New Hope"). There just is something really special about him, I like his voice and fighting skills. What I also appreciate about him is the fact that he is probably the greatest mentor character in Star Wars universe.
It was a cruel disappointment to see that they had used special effects to create Yoda in the prequel trilogy. After all, I so liked him when I was young and watched the original trilogy (then they used a puppet, I think - and then he was realistic). When I watched the new trilogy when I became a bit older I just felt like a kid who realises there is no Santa.

Kas see teema on inglise keeles või olen ma segi läinud?
FLT
Auliige

PostitusPostitatud: Laup Mai 05, 2007 10:25 pm    Teema: Vasta viitega

Inglise keeles jah.
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    Ulmefoorum.eu -> Star Wars Kõik ajad on GMT + 2 Tundi
Lehekülg 1, lehekülgi kokku 1

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes

Space Pilot 3K template by Jakob Persson.